Providing You With Trusted Security Knowledge

When to Submit an RRU:


Change in Marital Status/Cohabitation with Foreign National


Change in Marital Status/Cohabitation (Scheduled investigation only)


DSS request PR to be submitted but a PR is not required


SCI is no longer required


SCI Request


SSN Change


LOJ with previous Valid Eligibility


No Determination Made with Previous Valid Eligibility


Contact Us

If you have questions about security clearance eligibility or the appeals process, feel free to contact us via our web form or call us directly at 240-338-1154.

Personnel Security Management | Frederick, MD